“NAKED MALT ON PACK 2022” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 1st April 2022 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 23rd June 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Naked Malt product with a promotional neck tag from a Participating Store (“Qualifying Purchase”). A participating store is any store in Australia that stocks the Promoters products and displays material advertising this promotion (“Participating Store”).
- To enter, individuals must then scan the QR code found in store or on the bottle or visit
Enter AU Naked Quiz | Naked Malt
follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including first name, last name, email address and unique code found on the promotional neck tag to submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period. Individuals must then complete the Naked Malt quiz to see if they would prefer an active, relaxed or creative staycation if they are the lucky winner.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made prior to entry.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received by the Promoter during each week of the Promotional Period, for a total of twelve (12) draws (“Weekly Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into Weekly Draws 1 to 12 will open at 12am Friday and close at 11.59pm Thursday each week based on NSW local time. Each Weekly Draw will take place at 1.24, 90-96 Bourke Road, Alexandria 2015 NSW at 11am AEDST on the second business day after entries close for that Weekly Draw, with the first Weekly Draw taking place on 11/04/2022 and the last Weekly Draw taking place on 27/06/2022. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s). The Promoter may draw additional entries and record them in order in case an invalid or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first five valid entries drawn from each Weekly Draw will win a $200 Camplify Voucher (Weekly Prize”).
Camplify voucher T&Cs can be found at https://www.camplify.com.au/terms. Redeemable when you hire an RV from camplify.com.au. The gift voucher value will be assigned as a credit against the recipient's Camplify account, ready to be used next time they hire an RV from the Camplify platform.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted at the end of Promotional Period from all entries received. The Draw will take place at Bamboo Marketing at 1.24 90-96 Bourke Road, Alexandria 2015 NSW at 11am AEST on 27/06/2022. The promoter may draw additional entries and record them in order in case an invalid or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a Naked Malt curated staycation for up to 4 people valued at up to $18K.
- The holiday will be 1 of 3 options that has been pre-selected for the winner at point of entry into the campaign. This will be 1 of the 3 pre-planned packages as outlined below:
RELAX - South Coast, NSW
ACTIVE - Hunter Valley, NSW
CREATIVE –Northern Territory
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with an accommodation partner. Travel is valid until 30th November 2022. If winner cannot take the prize, major prize will be forfeited.
- Block out periods include all Australian School & Public Holidays along with all other special event periods. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is non refundable or transferable. In the event the winner is under the age of 18 years, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Winner is responsible for any additional taxes and/or resort fees associated with the chosen accommodation, unless otherwise stated. Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. Prizewinner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
- Winners will be contacted within 7 days of the draw with information on how to redeem prize & receive full details on the holiday they have won. If any component of the holiday cannot be taken by the winner this portion of the prize will be forfeited.
- Once the prize holiday is booked there will be no refunds available. If COVID impacts the ability to redeem the prize once booked the winner will be given the option to post pone or change portions of the prize within airline and accommodation T&C’s clause. Naked Malt takes no accountability or responsibility for being able to enforce or change the travel partners T&Cs.
- All winners names will be published at
https://www.nakedmalt.com/en-au/the-live-naked-experience-0 from 27/06/2022.
- Total prize pool value is $30,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
A draw for any prizes that are won but remain unclaimed may take place on 03/09/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing and their names will be published at
https://www.nakedmalt.com/en-au/the-live-naked-experience-0 from 10/09/2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Spirits Platform (ABN 44 604 520 783) of PO BOX 633, Botany, NSW 1455, telephone 1300 460 403
Permits: NSW Authority TP/01298 ACT Permit No. TP 22/00280 SA Permit No. T22/193