NAKED MALT UPCYCLING GIVEAWAY INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: Naked Malt Upcycling Giveaway ("Prize Draw") begins on Wednesday 12th January 2022 at 12:00 PM (BST) and ends on Friday 21st January 2022 at 11:59 PM London time (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Prize Draw, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Naked Malt which shall be final and binding in all respects. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Prize Draw.
The Sponsor reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion in whole or in part at any time during the promotion period.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents in the United Kingdom who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the prize draw will be selected in a drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted after the end of the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The Winner will be selected at random from eligible entries and be notified on or about 24 hours after the drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
4. Prizes: One prize will be awarded per winner. The prize is a 70cl bottle of Naked Malt Blended Scotch Whisky and 1 Naked Malt-scented candle from Tipsy House.
No cash or other alternative will be offered in whole or in part for any of the available prizes or gifts except, in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or gift of equal or greater value.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Prizes will be despatched within 10 working days of the Sponsor receiving acknowledgement of acceptance of a Prize from the Winner.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Prize Draw during the Promotion Period online via the relevant Instagram and Facebook posts found on the Naked Malt page at: www.instagram.com/naked_malt www.facebook.com/nakedmalt
To enter and be in the chance of winning the prize, for Instagram: participants must follow @naked_malt on Instagram, comment on the post how they would upcycle a bottle of Naked Malt and reshare the post to their own story with the hashtag #LiveNaked. There can be one entry per Instagram account.
For Facebook: participants must like Naked Malt’s page, comment on the post how they would upcycle a bottle of Naked Malt, and reshare the post to their feed with the hashtag #LiveNaked. There can be one entry per Facebook account.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Prize Draw subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Prize Draw.
By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. Further, by entering Participant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Naked Malt, its officers, directors, affiliates, and subsidiaries, from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by: (i) entering or participating in the Competition (including any claims of third parties alleging infringement, rights of publicity, rights of privacy or defamation or other intellectual property rights); (ii) financial claims; (iii) physical or emotional injury; or (iv) any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. By submitting an entry the “Participant” gives Naked Malt permission to repost, repurpose and use their submission. In particular, Participant grants to Naked Malt and its designees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to use the entrant's name, statements, and entry/submission, or other material contained in such entry/submission, as submitted or as edited, altered or modified in any way by Naked Malt or its designee(s) in its sole discretion, including but not limited to for advertising or any other purposes, without limitation and without additional review, notification, compensation, or approval from the entrant (unless prohibited by law).
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Prize Draw. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Prize Draw. If, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Prize Draw. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
9. Sponsor: The Prize Draw is sponsored by Highland Distillers Limited, whose registered office is at 100 Queen Street Glasgow G1 3DN.
10. Instagram Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook and Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.