Live Naked Experience Competition - Terms and Conditions
The Live Naked Experience competition is run by Naked Malt. It offers entrants the opportunity to discover their ‘Naked persona’ by answering 5 multiple choice questions hosted on https://www.nakedmalt.com/the-live-naked-experience/ , providing a valid email address, their date of birth and country of residence. In doing so they will be entered into a prize draw to win a Live Naked Experience getaway for the winner and three people including a two-night stay with activities tailored to the winner’s persona. The getaway will be hosted in the country of residence of the winner, therefore referred as Staycation. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Naked Malt, Highland Distillers Limited (company no. SC158731) whose registered office is at 100 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3DN. (“Naked Malt”).
- The competition is open to entrants aged 18 or over and of the legal drinking age in the entrant’s country of residence. Entrants may participate in the competition if they reside in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Sweden, Taiwan, Portugal, France or Netherlands. Employees of Edrington Distillers Limited, Highland Distillers Limited, or any employees of any third parties currently engaged by The Edrington Group of companies, and their immediate relations, and anyone else otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of this competition are not permitted to enter the Live Naked Experience competition.
- Winning entrant can select three other people to accompany them on the Staycation provided these individuals are 18 or over and of legal drinking age in the country of their residence and reside in the same country as the winner entrant
- Naked Malt may require proof of age and photographic identification of the entrants and their guests. Failure to provide age verification may result in entrants being disqualified from the Competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is deemed to have read and understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: https://www.nakedmalt.com/the-live-naked-experience /
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Naked Malt will accept no responsibility for any incomplete entries or entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions in any way.
- The competition will open on 15 October 2021 and will close for entry on 28 November 2021, at 11:59PM GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted or accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Bot activity or suspected bot activity will result in entries being disqualified.
- Naked Malt will share your personal details with Naked Malt’s third party suppliers (including Made Brave and Stripe Communications) who will assist Naked Malt in the planning of the Staycation once the winner is known and to allow the Staycation to be tailored and delivered in the prize winner’s country of residence.
- Naked Malt reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time and particularly in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, pandemic, including restrictions as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Naked Malt’s control.
- Naked Malt shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. (https://www.nakedmalt.com/). Any changes to the competition will be notified to existing entrants as soon as possible by Naked Malt.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- In providing a public Instagram handle entrants are giving consent for Naked Malt to announce the winner and tag their handle on Instagram.
- The prize is as follows:
- A Staycation in the winner’s country of residence for the winner and three other people in March 2022.
- A two-night stay in accommodation with meals, drinks and tailored experiences provided throughout.
- Travel to and from the Staycation location within the country of residence of the winner in March 2022 and all travel during two night staycation to and from the location of the stay and the planned experiences. Modes of transport will be confirmed once the winner’s location is known.
- At short notice, it may be necessary to amend the prize (including but not limited to the date, location, activities etc.) in order to comply with any Government restrictions as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic or to ensure the safety of the winner and their guests or those involved in the execution of the prize.
- The Staycation Location within the country of residence of the winner will be disclosed to the winner by March 2022.
- At the time of your entry, you must be able to qualify that you physically able to travel; otherwise you must forfeit the prize. If your health circumstances change in the run up to the competition date, you must notify Naked Malt immediately.
- Entrants are responsible for any costs associated with extending their stay after the Live Naked Experience. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they have taken out the appropriate travel and health insurance for this trip.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice where the prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- The Winner will be chosen at random and will be notified on the email provided on entry within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Naked Malt will then notify the winner of prize details and make arrangement for fulfilment of the prize.
- Naked Malt will make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Naked Malt will send the surname and county of prize winner to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the closing date of the competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- By submitting an entry, the Entrant agrees to Naked Malt’s use, of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as use, reposting or repurposing their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in the UK and, other than stipulated in the terms and conditions, will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner of the Staycation agrees to Naked Malt taking photographs of the winner and to use these in future marketing and promotional materials.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- If Naked Malt believe there has been any breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Naked Malt may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or to award the prize.
- Naked Malt will not be held liable to any entrant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party not in an event beyond its control.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Naked Malt and Highland Distillers Limited and its their respective officers, directors, affiliates, and subsidiaries, from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by: (i) entering or participating in the Competition (including any claims of third parties alleging infringement, rights of publicity, rights of privacy or defamation or other intellectual property rights); (ii) financial claims; (iii) physical or emotional injury; or (iv) any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.