NAKED MALT LIVE NAKED EXPERIENCE: CONSUMER COMPETITION INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: Naked Malt Live Naked Experience Consumer Competition ("Prize Draw") begins on November 23rd 2022 at 12:00 PM (BST) and ends on December 13th 2022 at 11:00 AM London time (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Prize Draw, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Prize Draw.
The Sponsor reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion in whole or in part at any time during the Promotion Period.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the following regions: United Kingdom, Taiwan, France, South Korea, each, a “Region”) who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Prize Draw will be selected at random in a drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted after the end of the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The winner will be selected from eligible entries and be notified on or about 24 hours after the drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
4. Prizes: One prize is available per Region, which will be awarded to one winner in each Region. The prize may be subject to change at the discretion of the Sponsor. The prize is 1 x Masterclass at a bar located in a key city within the Region for the winner and up to 5 friends. Sponsor will cover the cost of the masterclass and pay for the group’s drinks/food up to £300/equivalent in local currency. The winners are responsible for their own transport costs to and from the venue. The Masterclass must take place no more than 3 months after the end of the competition.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these terms and conditions is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. How to Enter: Enter the Prize Draw during the Promotion Period online via the relevant Instagram post found on the Naked Malt page at: www.instagram.com/naked_malt
To enter and be in the chance of winning the prize, participants must post on Instagram Stories using the ‘Add Yours’ sticker provided by Naked Malt, share a moment where you felt free. #LiveNaked.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Prize Draw subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Prize Draw.
Any entries that go against the Sponsor’s Marketing Code (i.e., featuring vulgarity, underage participants, irresponsible consumption of alcohol or nudity) or that are contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw will be disqualified and not eligible for the prize.
By entering this Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Sponsor is final. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by a participant, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude such person from participating in the competition.
Further, by entering, insofar as is permitted by law, the participant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, its officers, directors, affiliates, and subsidiaries, from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by: (i) entering or participating in the Prize Draw (including any claims of third parties alleging infringement, rights of publicity, rights of privacy or defamation or other intellectual property rights); (ii) financial claims; (iii) physical or emotional injury; or (iv) any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or any other theory or claim.
6. Privacy / Intellectual Property: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. By submitting an entry, the participant gives the Sponsor and its designees permission to tag, repost, repurpose and use their submission. In particular, Participant grants to the Sponsor and its designees, an unconditional, irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual license to use the entrant's name, Instagram handle/username, statements, and entry/submission/images, or other material contained in such entry/submission, as submitted or as edited, altered or modified in any way by the Sponsor or its designee(s) in its sole discretion, including but not limited to for advertising or any other purposes, without additional review, notification, compensation, or approval from the entrant (unless prohibited by law).
The participant confirms that (i) any images / submissions are original works, are not defamatory and do not infringe third-party rights, (ii) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of these images or other submissions, (iii) all persons appearing in the images are over 18 (or over 21 for residents of the USA), (iv) they have consent to use any third-party image in the entry and rights have been waived for that use and (v) they will produce evidence of any required consents at the Sponsor’s request, or risk being disqualified from entering the Prize Draw.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Prize Draw. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Prize Draw. If, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Sponsor, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Sponsor, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The statutory rights of a participant are not affected.
9. The Sponsor: The Prize Draw is sponsored by Highland Distillers Limited, whose registered office is at 100 Queen Street Glasgow G1 3DN.
10. Instagram Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.