RICH, INDULGENT, DELICIOUS
This Naked twist on the classic Italian dessert contains whisky, coffee AND ice cream. Yes, you did read that correctly… 😋😋
30ml Naked Malt
4tbsp Ground coffee
2 Scoops of ice cream
1 Cup of Demerara sugar
1. Add coffee to a cafetiere.
2. Peel oranges and add peel to the cafetiere, fill with boiling water and stir.
3. Brew for 3 mins, then slowly plunge the lid and pour into a mixing jug.
4. While it’s still hot, add sugar and stir until it combines into a syrup.
5. Add the Naked Malt to the citrus coffee syrup and stir.
6. Add ice cream scoops to a martini glass, then pour over your hot syrup to finish.