The Naked Staycation Giveaway promotion is run by Naked Malt. It offers entrants the opportunity to win a Naked Malt Staycation Kit, by commenting on the relevant post hosted on http://instagram.com/naked_malt, and www.facebook.com/nakedmalt and tagging the handle of a person who they would like to go on a Staycation with. In doing so they will be entered into a prize draw to win a Naked Staycation Kit with the contents listed below. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Naked Malt, Highland Distillers Limited (company no. SC15873) whose registered office is at 100 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3DN. (“Naked Malt”).
- The competition is open to residents aged 18 or over and over the legal drinking age in the entrant’s country of residence except employees of Edrington Distillers Limited, Highland Distillers Limited, or any employees of any third parties currently engaged by The Edrington Group of companies, and their immediate relations, and anyone else otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of this competition.
- Naked Malt may require proof of age and photographic identification of the entrants. Failure to provide age verification may result in entrants being disqualified from the Competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is deemed to have read and understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.instagram.com/naked_malt and www.facebook.com/nakedmalt
- Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
- Naked Malt will accept no responsibility for any incomplete entries or entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions in any way.
- The competition will open on 15th July 2021 at 15:00 GMT and will close for entry on 21st July 2021, at 15:00 GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted or accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Bot activity or suspected bot activity will result in entries being disqualified.
- Naked Malt reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time and particularly in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Naked Malt’s control.
- Naked Malt shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. (https://www.nakedmalt.com/en-gb/terms-conditions). Any changes to the competition will be notified to existing entrants as soon as possible by Naked Malt.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- In providing a public Instagram handle entrants are giving consent for Naked Malt to announce the winner and tag their handle on Instagram.
- In providing a public Facebook handle entrants are giving consent for Naked Malt to announce the winner and tag their handle on Facebook.
- The prize is as follows: cooler bag, reusable water bottle, travel essentials (sleep masks & earplugs) snacks and treats, cocktail booklet, games, raincoat
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice where the prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prize contents may be subject to change depending on the winner’s country of residence due to shipping restrictions.
- Three winners will be chosen at random via Instagram and Facebook Live and will be notified by direct message on whichever platform they entered on. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Following notification to the winners, Naked Malt will then make arrangement for fulfilment directly.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- By submitting an entry the entrant agrees to Naked Malt’s use, of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as use, reposting or repurposing their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in the UK and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- If Naked Malt believe there has been any breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Naked Malt may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or to award the Prize.
- Naked Malt will not be held liable to any entrant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party not in an event beyond its control.